1. Storytime in an echoey room is more difficult.
2. It never stops being fun seeing new books.
3. I'm really ready for the colder weather to be over. There was that nice stretch of days a few weeks ago and it makes the cold even harder to bear now.
4. The Harry Potter obsession mounts daily. It is insane. If I could find the comic I drew about this I'd share it. Five years ago I was in a graphic design class and drew a comic about waiting for the first movie. But I've moved four times since then, so I haven't a clue where it is now.
5. I've always enjoyed post apocalyptic books and I've just added three more to my holds list ant the library. What's your favorite post apocalyptic tale?