Five things that happened this week, that, uh, aren't Potter related.
OK, who am I kidding? I can't think of anything.
1. I talked with an Indianapolis librarian for over an hour one night this week, all about Harry Potter, what the libraries were doing, and all about our personal plans and theories.
2. Buckbeak and the Hippogriffs rocked the house, well, bluegrassed it.
3. I was slightly spoiled by somebody on LJ that I'd like to refer to with a very nasty name.
4. As a result I can't turn on the radio, the news or read anything online other than my email.
5. I'm currently deciding how to spend my time between work and picking up the book so that I don't go insane.