Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Reading Slump

I'm going through a bit of a reading slump. After averaging a book every day or two for a month or more I find myself unable to finish, or indeed start any of the books I have stacked at work or home waiting for me. Further more, I find myself unable to even recall most of the books that I've read lately.

There's a lesson in there somewhere, to slow down, pay better attention and pace myself. But I'm sure that in a week or two I'll be back to feverishly reading. And it probably won't be any of the books I'm currently looking at, wishing I had the desire to just dive in.

Currently in the stack:
Raven's Gate by Anthony Horowitz
Who Am I Without Him? by Sharon Flake
Heaven Looks a Lot Like a Mall by Wendy Mass
The New Policeman by Kate Thompson
The Margarets by Sheri S. Tepper
What the Dickens by Gregory Maguire
and a whole lot more!

No comments: