1. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac - Beautiful, beautiful writing.
2. Book of a Thousand Days- I'm working on expressing my new found love for Shannon Hale to everyone I meet. This is the book that started it.
3. Deadline - Chris Crutcher, always tackling the tough questions like 'what would you do if you were 17 and your chances of surviving the year were almost nil?'
4. Boy Toy - Talk about the tough questions. Written in an authentic teen voice.
5. Evil Genius - I'm not entirely sure this counts. I think it was published prior to 2007, but my brain keeps coming back to it.