Take the CJRLC Tech Challenge!
Learn to use new Web tools to market your library and keep up with tech trends.
The basic challenges are:
1. Register with Blogger (or another service) and set up a blog
2. Start a Flickr photo account
3. Subscribe to an aggregator like Bloglines and set up RSS feeds from blogs or websites.
4. Read about Web 2.0 and Library 2.0; post some comments on your blog.
5. Learn to use at least one of the following:
6. Teach someone else how to use one of the technologies described above!
For more info, go here.
A lot of this I've already done, and have been doing for years with my private blog. Now I actually will think about what I'm doing in professional context.