Saturday, March 24, 2007

Library Blog Meme

I was tagged by Liz for this meme. The challenge: name 5 non-kidlit blogs I read. Uhhh. . . in no particular order.

1. Jenny Bakes The Jenny of Jenny Bakes is a friend of mine. So some of these recipes I've actually had made for me. A lot of the blogs I read are personal friends. My friend's list over at LJ is rather extensive, about half of the blogs I read over there are friends from library school.

2. Sarah Dessen author, and pop culture aficionado.

3. Overheard NYC Fun, fun, fun - usually. Stupid things people say. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

4. Mad Lori is an aspiring writer. I found her blog through Harry Potter fanfiction and enjoy tales of working at CSA and Borders, along with her irregular "Ask Lori a Science Question". Can't wait to read her original novel in progress.

5. Post Secret This is an ongoing community art project. Every Sunday they post images of postcards that have been sent in with secrets. Though the same themes appear again and again, they are never dull, because behind each is a living breathing person.

Other things I read daily (or often):
Unshelved, a comic strip set in a public library.
Tims Take, Tim Gunn's take on Project Runway, during the run of the show, on hiatus now.
TWOP and Tomato Nation

I tag . . . anyone who is actually reading me and wants to post their own list, just leave a comment and let me know.

No comments: