Friday, April 6, 2007

The Friday Five - Vacation Style

1. I've done surprisingly little reading this vacation. The stack of to be read books is still just as high.

2. I have been reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone again. More critically than I ever have before. I see major flaws, for the first time. But I still grin like a madwoman when Neville gets awarded those last points to push Gryffindor into the lead.

3. Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 8 The Long Way Home Issue #2 - or whatever you want to call it. I also read that. It continues to be good. Likely more on that later.

4. I have not been thinking of work at all. Well hardly. It's nice, but it also means I haven't been practicing the stories I meant to with my nieces. Oh well.

5. Luckily, I got to go to the children's museum* with my nieces and learned about the new dinosaur named in honor of J.K. Rowling. This is probably not brand new news. I may have even heard about it before. I just didn't remember it. Very cool.

*If you're ever in the area, go. It is fantastic.

No comments: