This week is so screwy I almost posted the Friday Five yesterday.
1. My list of books I'm waiting for apparently has a limit I didn't set. I noticed this morning that when I added a new one it pushed the bottom one off. How am I supposed to remember what I'm waiting for now? Guess I'd better have a backup list. I'll have to hunt down the list maker tool I remember Sarah Dessen mentioning in her blog.
2. How do we feel about the color orange? (Just a question I'm asking every one.)
3. I'm decidedly not weighing in on the whole kerfuffle over blog reviewers. It's ridiculous. I'm just trying to improve my reviewing skills. I enjoy it, but would like to be better at it.
4. Buffy. Knitting. How awesome?
5. The weather is absolutely gorgeous today! It doesn't matter than things have been completely out of whack and that some days it feels like there is something seriously wrong with this world. I'm just happy to see the sun again.