Monday, June 4, 2007

8 Things

I've been tagged for the 8 Things meme by LizB over at A Chair, A Fireplace & A Tea Cozy

The rules:Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Eight facts/ habits about me:

1. I'm a bit of a procrastinator, but I always get things done on time.

2. I'll be moving in just over a month and the procrastination over packing must stop now. My apartment is a mess (cause it always is), but now there are (empty) boxes everywhere and my dining table is in pieces. And I'm about to loose it from the pressure of not packing.

3. Except I don't know when I'll find time to seriously devote to packing. With BookExpo this weekend and ALA at the end of the month, time is disappearing rather quickly.

4. I have a bit of a one track mind. Let's be truthful and call it a slightly obsessive personality.

5. I've recently gained a bad habit of starting books and putting them down for something I want to read more and then never picking them up again.

6. This leads to lots of overdue books. (And is caused by all my holds coming in at the same time.)

7. I've lived in five six different states, two more than either of my parents and one of my sisters.

8. Coffee. I drink coffee every chance I can get, and crave it when I can't. In fact, right now I'd love a cup of iced coffee.

I tag . . .
Oh, whoever is reading this and feels like joining the fun. (Leave me a comment if you do, please.)

No comments: