1. Leslie Berger was in the building earlier and it took me until after I had met her, shaken her hand, and she'd left the office before it clicked in my head why that name sounded so familiar.
2. I blame it on the fact that I'm still preparing for the code program which is very engrossing, but I'm a little tired of it at this point.
3. Well, really, I'm just plain tired. I'd like to say that I can blame the tiredness on the move still and not the fact that I've stayed up too late every night this week reading. I started Evolution, Me & Other Freaks of Nature last night. I'm totally hooked.
4. And at least it doesn't seem like it will be as depressing as Lessons from a Dead Girl.
5. Nor as emotional as Harry Potter.