Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Airhead

I've been wanting to rave about Airhead, Meg Cabot's upcoming offering for teens, for awhile now. Unfortunately, in this post at her blog she asks people not to give the plot away. Ok, I kind of get that - it is hard to talk about the book without giving too much away.

I will say that I was slightly confused by the cover after reading the first few pages, but it all makes since in the end. I just wonder if kids who are attracted to the cover will stick with it if they have the same confusion I did.

Anyway, I feel confident in my assertion that this is my favorite Meg Cabot book, deserving of lots and lots of attention. As with all her books, Airhead is immensely readable and I couldn't put it down. As a bonus it was somewhat less predictable than I expected. Now I am really looking forward to her follow up.

Look for it in June - or try getting your own ARC by clicking on the link to Meg's blog above.

No comments: