Five things I've been doing while not blogging:
1. Reading. Finally over my slump, kind of, yay!
2. Playing Wii billiards - I think perhaps I'd actually be better at real billiards now.
3. Finding and wrapping gifts. Half a suitcase is filled with red and gold wrapped books.
4. Spending lots of time with friends.
5. Watching Star Trek. There's a future society seemingly without libraries and librarians. Do the computers automatically sort all the information and add the metadata necessary for finding and connecting information? Or is metadata even necessary? Are there holoprogram libraries? I always end up doing a lot of looking things up when I watch Star Trek - even if it is fictional.